We apologize for any inconvenience, but we will be closed this summer for maintenance and repairs. Please feel free to contact us if you still have questions or need more information. Thank you.
We believe that if we teach boys what it means to be Godly men, instead of trying to repair grown men, that we will see the face of this nation transformed. We endeavor to do this by giving young men an opportunity to meet with God, submerged in the lush beauty of His Creation, without all the distractions of today’s American lifestyle. The most powerful method we’ve encountered is to offer these young men hunting and fishing summer camps.
2016 Price and Dates:
$625.00 per camper
June 19-26 Not taking applications at this time. Thank you.
July 10-17 Not taking applications at this time. Thank you.
July 25-31 Not taking applications at this time. Thank you.
* Exotic bucks are available for an upgraded price.
* Hunts are not guaranteed. A wounded or unrecoverable animal will be considered the camper’s kill.
What we offer:
- 7 day/6 night stay in the Bunkhouse
- Chance to shoot an Exotic doe or pig
- Guided Hog Hunts
- Varmint Hunting
- Learn how to field dress and process animals
- Campfire Discussions
- Family Atmosphere
- Rope Swing
- Canoeing/ Kayaking
- Bow Shooting
- Skills Trail
- Hunter Ed Certification
“Camp is a great opportunity for young people to spend an extended amount of time free of nonverbal, text-only communication and to gain skills in face-to-face communication,” Bastian says. “Camp leaders can seize this opportunity to train kids in better communication, to guide them through face-to-face conflict resolution and to encourage the benefits of communication that is more than a short text message.”
– Article published April 15, 2014 (Colorado Springs, Colo.) – Christian Camp & Conference Association (CCCA) is offering summer camp as a solution in response to the recent survey conducted by the Nature Conservancy and funded by Disney. The global research captures how much time kids spend outside – and parents’ perspective on the importance of time spent in nature.